Monday, February 23, 2009

My Life, in a really really small nut that is so small it doesn't deserve a shell

So this is what my life has come down to.

1. I am very fond of numbering things.
2. National History Day - this is what my free time is now, working on it
3. Homework, which I should be doing but I am developing my voice, which is sort of like homework
4. Counting down the days until the weekend, except I am really counting down the days because Lacrosse tryouts start on Saturday.
5. Scrambling to get my portfolio stuff together for CAP. I feel like if it isn't in portfolio then it is worth pretty much nothing.
6. Practicing for Solo Festival with Adam, and also for Orchestra, except neither really because I don't have time to practice. I think about practicing though.
7. Organizing my time, talking about organizing my time, and eventually just not organizing my time.
8. Spending time surfing the net instead of doing my homework.
9. Trying to apply to a dozen programs/internships which I should get cracking on because I need a ton of teacher recommendations.
10. What is my schedule next year? How come Ms. Wilson is never in when I need to talk to her? How come I filled out that request for Counselor thing last week and they still have not gotten back to me?
11. Why do I suck at Spanish? I mean when I think about it in my head it is absolutely fine, and when it comes out I am at a loss as to what to say. Then I get frustrated because I would know exactly what to say if it was in English.
12. I think that I should be able to get into college without trying so hard.
13. The economy has to get better soon otherwise I might need to off someone. As Colin said, this isn't even the worst of it, it's going to dip in the summer. Just great.
14. I just mistakenly borrowed a book from Kathryn Kelly (is that how you spell her name?) which I have to return but it's really cool. It has some interesting information
15. Can I just get March done with? SATs suck, NHD sucks, Solo Festival is going to suck, LAX tryouts are going to suck, it's going to suck until the end of March.

Please, can there be some way out for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment