Monday, March 23, 2009

Ipods

So today marks day one of my lost ipod.

Today I lost my ipod, or temporarily misplaced it. It was beautiful, orange, chromatic, full of life, and cheerful. I think it represented me in a lot of ways. Now it's gone. In a moment of complete confusion I've lost sight of it.

I noticed it was missing around lunch, 11:39ish to be exact. It must have been missing beforehand. Is it at home? No. Is it in my backpack? No. Is it in Anna's car? God, I hope so. Perhaps it's in my coat pockets, I really hope so.

Because what can I do without it? There's no music. No portable music that I love that is. My Ipod mini still works, but dies about every 30 minutes, and you can't listen through the entire Like the Linen CD in that amount of time. It's just not do-able.

I like to think this as a challenge and a reminder that I have to be more careful and appreciative of my things. I also think that Apple is testing my loyalty to them. This is a sneaky and mean way to do it. I've already shown to be a loyal customer, can't they just return my ipod to me?

And in case someone took my ipod, please return it. It's an orange chromatic and it was a holiday gift, it's irreplacable in the sense that I've already named it, it's name is Freddy.
Freddy and his multiple views

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment