Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

Tuesday update:

Found Freddy, he was safe in the confines of my wool coat pocket, how silly of me. There was never anything to worry about.

NHS induction tomorrow, I feel like "induction" is a silly word. It's odd, it sounds like duct tape.. you can see where I am going with this.

I am woefully behind in my World History readings, which is typical because I've been so tired lately that I've fallen asleep at my desk.

I really am fond of my desk, it's large, wood, tall, and fits all of my stuff. I am fond of stacking things.


There is my desk!


There are very many things to do that is left on my to-do list.
1. Reading world history (all of it)
2. Murder in the Cathedral
3. Whatever assigned in Shindel's
4. Spanish Gerunds
5. Sell ads. for Chips
6. Write those coverletters!
7. Get a job/internship this summer!
8. Sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment