Monday, March 16, 2009

Running on what? IT'S EMPTY?

So I haven't posted in a little while.

I am still catching my breath from lacrosse earlier today. I have so far accomplished in watching an episode of 30 Rock and doing my spanish homework. There's still a lot to do.

Anna and I have been working on our Galileo project for about ten thousand years by now. It's been really crazy and I guess this counts as a reflection. It's been a long road and lots of software mistakes and screw ups and such. It's pretty beast. I will post it up here once we finalize it, let's just say it has some amazing music, all relevant to the time periods featured in the doc. We do start with Baba O'Riley... but who doesn't love a little Who anyhow? (tee hee)

We have been watching When the Levees broke by Spike Lee. It's so.. dark, and the whole situation, the way it was handled... the government was so incompetent, and so the levees so corrupt and the way everything was.. it made me so angry. The level of complete disinterest the government showed the Hurricane Katrina victims is astounding, their reactions were so out of touch. It really made me re-evaluate our society and the way media portrays situations.

On a lighter note. Bonnaroo. I want to go. I hope it happens.

I really should do my homework. right now. post more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment